The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 5 | Last comment: 04-14-2008 at 12:15
Joined: January 20th, 2007
because its average.
Joined: April 6th, 2008
|Not great but that Dwarven Armour with the jewel looks cool. as does the sword. |
Joined: April 14th, 2008
|lol nice one thats funny |
Joined: February 27th, 2005
|Nice picture, I dont get the low rates. The picture itself has been taken nicely. the caption fits perfect. i can clearly see some effort has been put into this. 8/10 |
Joined: January 21st, 2008
|If you look closely, you will see that the amulet is just clipping through, and that it is the Amulet of Kings. You also see the chain around the neck. Clipping doesn't affect rating, so I'm giving an 8/10. And I'm in a mood. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!