The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 13 | Last comment: 07-19-2007 at 12:48
Joined: May 27th, 2006
| Whoa that looks wierd but it made me smile |
Joined: July 14th, 2006
|Jese what the helled you do upgrade your jumping to like 50000000000 |
Joined: April 13th, 2007
|"This here's a glitch." No kidding??? |
From: (Cape Town)
Joined: November 30th, 2006
|looks pretty normal to me XD |
From: (Newcastle Upon Tyne)
Joined: August 6th, 2005
|Although the pic itself is not particularly amazing, I love the comment |
Joined: September 27th, 2004
|I thought it was pretty funny. Made me chuckle. 9/10 |
Joined: July 31st, 2006
|thats one of those "WTF how the hell? HAHAHAHA" pictures |
Joined: September 13th, 2004
I would love to know how you broke obliv and take a screenshot.
Joined: July 30th, 2006
|I suspect noclip |
Joined: April 16th, 2007
|I just typed at the ~ menu: |
player.setpos z 10000
which launched me (and my cat) into the sky. No, Legion, I didn't fall through the floor. Then for some reason gravity messed up my havok. it was so funny that I took a screenshot, submitted it, and it just so happened to be put up there!
Joined: July 17th, 2007
|Its a glitch? my friend you have a sharp eye, i never would have figured that one out |
"Da invincible darth zenos"
Joined: June 17th, 2005
|Your head isn't attached to your shoulders. That doesn't look very healthy. In fact, a lot about that picture doesn't. |
Joined: April 16th, 2007
|Actually, things like setpos z 100000 are scripts. You can do all kinds of hilarious things at the console. An example: once I used the same code during "class" at the arcane university, teleporting everyone and their chairs and the teacher, and me, into the sky. They were just sitting in their benches as if nothing had happened, then suddenly they all stood up at the same time and fell! I jumped off my self and found about 10 dead guys (plus me) on the floor |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!