The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 13 | Last comment: 05-12-2007 at 07:48
Joined: July 30th, 2006
|I thought it would be nice to leave all the pretty Oblivion landscapes and go to a close-up Morrowind pic today |
Joined: July 21st, 2005
|Wow, posted so fast, thx! |
Joined: January 15th, 2005
|Nice to see a Morrowind pic every once in a while. |
Joined: January 21st, 2005
|Catchy title! |
Joined: July 15th, 2004
|good old Morrowind |
Joined: June 16th, 2005
|Excellent choice. Places like that remind me why Morrowind actually looks better than Oblivion in terms of level design and atmosphere. Back then, they couldn't wing it by slapping bump maps and normal maps all over the place. |
Joined: December 11th, 2006
|Hooray for morrowind. It's the best RPG game ever to come out, and better than Oblivion in my eyes not matter what anyone tells me. 10/10 Dagon looks slightly comical here compared to Oblivion though. |
Joined: September 16th, 2002
|First of all, I humbly apologizefor this, but I just have to say, it looks like he would've been very popular with the ladies. |
Joined: July 10th, 2005
|What the hell .....? Is that his.... tal-lal-laa between his legs? Wouldn't want to be that guy, those nasty mudcrabs can go *click* and off goes the magic-stick |
From: (Gorleston, Gt. Yarmouth (Norfolk))
Joined: September 2nd, 2006
|#10 nice interpretation ^^. Sure the mudcrab merchant would get a few million septims for that XD |
Ah, this pic brings you back. I'm glad I still have Morrowind + Tribunal + Bloodmoon still installed, just havent played for a while
From: (The Heartlands)
Joined: November 5th, 2006
|i've seen this. mehrunes dagon is also mentioned in daggerfall too |
Joined: February 21st, 2007
|what a coivencedence.. I was just playing Morrowind aswell.. I think it needs a total overhaul compared to Oblivion |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!