The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 18 | Last comment: 08-09-2007 at 08:16
Joined: November 3rd, 2006
|lol, ow. 10/10 |
Joined: March 30th, 2007
|I see severed limbs but almost no blood |
Joined: July 15th, 2004
|lol no blood? the clothes are covered |
From: (North Carolina)
Joined: July 8th, 2007
|The blood and gore mod to be complete. |
Joined: March 8th, 2006
|There are times when I wish I could cut someone in half in-game... NPCs can be so agravating... |
Joined: July 3rd, 2007
|u relize that they are used for a small quest right? 9/10 |
Joined: September 16th, 2002
|Blood bath? All I see are blood stains, a blood bath would have much more carnage. |
Joined: February 7th, 2007
|this makes me wonder, what happens if you kill all of the npc's in the game? |
From: (Cambridge, Ontario)
Joined: June 3rd, 2007
|Ouch. Looks like somebody got a little bit upset. I'd hate to see what would happen if a guard in the Imperial City annoyed this person. |
From: (Coeur 'D alene, Idaho)
Joined: December 9th, 2004
|"Oh right in the pie-hole, gonna' taste funny for weeks!" |
Joined: July 3rd, 2007
|what is the mod(s) used? i wana no how to behead people |
Joined: July 30th, 2006
|@ #9 - You can't kill all the NPCs. Ones essential to quests cannot die until they are no longer essential. |
Joined: February 16th, 2007
| lol killed every1 in faregyl inn |
Joined: March 4th, 2007
|Yeah, I probly should have captioned it as "Massacre" |
Joined: January 20th, 2007
|PIC of THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!! |
From: (The Heartlands)
Joined: November 5th, 2006
|eugh sick ***** lol 7/10 |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!