The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 10 | Last comment: 01-15-2008 at 22:44
Joined: January 8th, 2008
| Cool Picture |
Joined: July 3rd, 2007
|Yes is is actually a rather nice picture. Cheers to RougeSun for it and Legion for selecting it. |
Joined: February 27th, 2005
|I dont get the title. Although it's a rather nice picture. |
Joined: November 27th, 2007
|Very nice pic. That forest looks amazing. Only thing that bugs me is that one of the elves looks like he's about to shoot another of the elves in the backside. |
Joined: June 17th, 2006
|10/10 ... those trees ... that is true spirit of oblivion. |
Joined: August 25th, 2007
|Dont realy get the title either,but its a very nice pic,and seems like a elf has died,or is it hiding (dont know if the word is written good)? |
From: (Lanham, Maryland)
Joined: August 15th, 2006
|Great pic. 10/10. |
Joined: July 28th, 2007
|Very nice, much better than the last, I think what it means though, is a referrence to "The hills have eyes" A horror movie |
Joined: October 25th, 2002
|I like it, expect that the foreground elve's glowing white hair doesn't really match the idea of blending into the forest. |
Joined: December 8th, 2007
|what mod is that for the armor and weapons. can someone please tell me? |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!