The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 9 | Last comment: 09-29-2008 at 15:54
Joined: February 27th, 2005
|Such a shame of the hud. Otherwise it would have been great. |
Joined: May 29th, 2008
|agree with #1. 7/10 |
From: (Fairfax, Virginia)
Joined: September 6th, 2008
|Hmm... nice sword, what is it? Id like that for my character |
I know the HUD is there, and thats blasphemy, but ill still give it a 10/10
IN YOUR FACE PESSIMISTS!
Joined: February 15th, 2008
|Great setup, iwanttoeatyourshoe. The HUD is the only detractor. |
Joined: April 16th, 2007
|Lol #3 |
I agree that the HUD is a problem... 9/10 but I'm actually clicking 10/10 to stop those stupid anonymous voters
Joined: January 8th, 2008
|hud or no hud i give it a 10/10 because it |
btw what sword is it you used, its awesome
Joined: August 26th, 2008
|That sword looks like a fine steel longsword, in which case, nothing too special. I'm not gonna vote, I think I'd vote it badly. |
Joined: September 6th, 2008
|I find it odd that most of you like this so much. The HUD is on. Its small. You're just looking at the characters back and his quiver. If you turned the character to the right and adjusted the camera angle slightly so that the portal is still centered but you can see the character and he'd still be looking towards the portal it would have been better. Sword does look nice. Portal looks nice. 7/10 |
I'm not saying other peoples opinions are wrong. Nor am I saying mine is right.
I think its ok to vote high to keep the picture from being a lower score than it deserves but like...go ahead and vote high but POST the score you'd actually give it.
Joined: July 5th, 2008
|If I'm correct, then the pose is from an attack, with the picture taken mid-animation. |
Caption is pretty good, I like it, better than anything I could think up. Too bad the HUD is on, but I'll try not to let that affect my vote. I think a different angle might make the picture look better, not saying the picture is bad, but that's just my opinion. 9.5/10, but I'll round up.
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!