The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 10 | Last comment: 02-06-2008 at 21:29
Joined: January 7th, 2008
| 2 weird very weird |
Joined: August 1st, 2007
|Why does this pic make me Laugh my head off? |
Hehe "Im a dark Angel Im im gona suck your blood"
*Victim Starting rolling on the floor laughing.
Joined: November 27th, 2006
|The tower thing he stands on has very bad graphics and it is too dark! 2/10 |
Joined: November 27th, 2007
|I think it's really cool. Graphics could have been better, but the moon behind the tower just really makes the picture for me. |
Joined: October 28th, 2007
|Oblivionfan, it's a good picture, and it doesn't seem to dark on my computer. You guy's are right, it could have better graphics, though it's still a nice picture. 8/10. |
Joined: May 11th, 2007
|mm.. pretty cool. |
From: (Lanham, Maryland)
Joined: August 15th, 2006
|Good picture. I would have rated it higher if the graphics were better. 7/10 |
From: (New Jersey)
Joined: November 18th, 2006
|no armor? glass dagger = pwnge |
Joined: October 27th, 2006
|finally a morrowind pic woohoo!! |
Joined: February 6th, 2008
|Its a morrowind pict? If it is, its very good considering morrowind's graphics aren't that advance. If its oblivion, the graphics are sort of poor, but we shouldn't blame the author as no one would prefer to have a sucky com. 10/10 anyway. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!