The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 12 | Last comment: 12-09-2007 at 04:24
Joined: May 27th, 2006
|This really rocks!!! |
Joined: March 13th, 2007
|nice one!! |
From: (Lanham, Maryland)
Joined: August 15th, 2006
|This is undeniably awesome. 10/10. |
From: (Coeur 'D alene, Idaho)
Joined: December 9th, 2004
|The guy on the right makes me think of Michael the Archangel. |
This pic is seriously awesome! A definite 10/10 from me!
Joined: December 2nd, 2005
Joined: January 20th, 2007
|absolutely amazing. |
propper good POTD!
well done mate!
Joined: November 3rd, 2006
|secky. 10/10 |
Joined: May 7th, 2007
|I don't get it, I almost NEVER see a picture wich is not modded. |
Joined: December 10th, 2004
|thats pretty intense. |
Joined: July 13th, 2005
|Rofl...I know a Michael who uses the screen name "Archangel," so I was pretty startled when I read your post! |
Btw, from Archangel...
"No, that looks more like Uriel, or Raphael."
Joined: December 8th, 2007
|What mod is that? and where can i get it? |
From: (Cape Town)
Joined: November 30th, 2006
The first totally awesome POTD that we hav gotten in loong time
10/10, of course, RS, I love all ur pics
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!