The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 9 | Last comment: 09-02-2008 at 19:00
Joined: January 8th, 2008
|its ok nothing spectacular 8/10 |
Joined: July 5th, 2008
|I have a great idea for a picture! A picture of Sheogorath's Palace at night! |
Oh wait. Nevermind.
Lol, 8/10 since there's no special effects or anything
From: (the awesome one)
Joined: July 16th, 2008
|ummm...sure ok 7/10 for not being anything special (just so you know i did submit one and if it gets approved i dont expect it to get higher than a 5 cause its a piece of crap) |
Joined: January 17th, 2006
|uh.. well... 6/10 |
Joined: June 22nd, 2008
|I think it's a pretty good pic. The colors are changed from the normal SI palette, the strange and slightly creepy nebula over the palace looks cool. My only complaint is that people still don't know how to turn off the HUD except by pulling up the console and leaving that white cursor. So 8/10 |
Joined: April 16th, 2007
|Lol, I just photoshop the white cursor away for my pics |
I actually didn't know about the toggle hud command lol
Great job, I give it a 10/10 mostly because I think it deserves better than the current rating. You got the angle almost perfect, and that nebula looks so awesome
From: (North East)
Joined: April 10th, 2008
|To turn of the HUD you just go into the console and type TM |
From: (New Jersey)
Joined: November 7th, 2007
|Nice angle, a well-centered shot, beautiful night sky. There's no need for special effects or mods here, just a nice beauty shot. 10/10 |
-Effort is there, it's a normal pic.
-Nice theme, Sheogorath's palace is always cool.
-Night sky is trippy, just as it always is in SI.
-A tad too simple.
Overall: Nice pic, simple yet pretty. I don't know what everyone's beef is with it being 'simple' or 'not having special effects.' Whatever. I say good one.
Joined: February 27th, 2005
|The architecture is impressive, and frankly I haven't seen it before in a POTD. |
Has an atmosphere to it, that is captured in the pic, that's nice.
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!