The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 16 | Last comment: 10-20-2007 at 16:34
Joined: February 27th, 2005
|Well that looks cool. To bad you cant do it in game. Hmm. i wonder if there is any mod for this or did you just pose it? |
Joined: December 2nd, 2005
|yay, Shivering Isles....mmm, that's Dementia, right? |
Anyway, cool, 10/10
Joined: July 3rd, 2007
|if you used any mods tell me please. Iwould give it 11/10, but i cant |
|Victoria G (Staff) |
Joined: March 2nd, 2007
|He probably used a mod like Forecasters Will to change the weather to Shivering Isles conditions 10/10 |
Joined: February 24th, 2007
|Awesome 15/10 ( I Wish 10/10) |
Joined: October 21st, 2006
|the is a combat realism something or other mod that allows dual wielding and horse combat so it is a mod on tesnexus and it I find the link again I might post it if nobody(admins) cared that I did |
Joined: August 27th, 2007
|THAT IS..... AWESOME. Hope we see this in some far off version of Deadly Reflex..... because as far as I know no mod allows you to do that..... |
Joined: December 10th, 2004
|the reason no mod allows you to do that is because there isnt any flexible code for mounted combat. the reason why morrowind is so superior is because you can change the entire game at whim. |
Joined: March 4th, 2007
|There aren't legion soldiers in shivering isles. |
Great pic btw.
Joined: October 18th, 2007
|There are mods that let you do mounted spellcasting and allow your horse to trample, but as far as i know, no archery mods (it is possible, u just need to overlay the normal archery animation minus legs with the mounted leg position) |
Joined: August 10th, 2007
That's horse combat master mod, part of deadly reflex 3 plugin.
Joined: June 7th, 2007
|Floydian is right. I used forecaster's will to get the waiting room weather from SI. The pic is actually just outside Cheydinhal. |
Joined: September 25th, 2007
|Nicely made! |
- i love the atmospheric feel there is to it
some kind of mod to get the weather/environment?
Joined: May 21st, 2006
|Hey comments are back up! Where have I been? |
Great pic RogueSun.
Joined: July 30th, 2006
|One of the best we've had. Bravo. |
From: (Coeur 'D alene, Idaho)
Joined: December 9th, 2004
|Yeah, this pic is epic; 10/10 from me. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!