The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 8 | Last comment: 08-11-2008 at 20:32
Joined: February 15th, 2008
|haha thats awsome |
Joined: February 7th, 2008
|Like wth... 4/10 because I don't give less |
Joined: July 12th, 2008
|Owner of this house: Dude wtf happened to my house? |
Oh man I should really lay off the skooma!
Joined: June 27th, 2008
|Super_Llama made it and validated it! :S |
Joined: January 25th, 2007
|Hahahaha, that is a very clever shot! I love the way the bowls are so stacked there too. Did you console this via an additem command or use the earliest version of OB (with the ingame glitch) of the bow-and-arrow trick to duplicate items? Cool, in any case (well, except for the HUD ) |
Alternative caption... "What bowls really do when no one is looking!"
Joined: April 16th, 2007
|LOL I like your alt caption, and no this was done with the latest version. It was a glitch in a mod I was trying to make:I tried to make a food item called "Pourage" which basically looked like oatmeal in a bowl. When you eat it, its supposed to disappear and a bowl is to take its place. For some crazy reason, the bowl duplicated itself, and that happened. It was so funny I had to get a picture of it. The stack of bowls was wildly snaking around spewing bowls in all directions. btw that's my house lol |
Joined: July 13th, 2007
|Heh......... not bad...... 7/10 since I'm not a bowl fanatic. |
From: (the awesome one)
Joined: July 16th, 2008
|wow its like a bowl snake 8/10 for creative randomness |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!