The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 12 | Last comment: 03-17-2008 at 16:24
From: (Kent WA)
Joined: August 28th, 2007
|would be better if he wasn't alone in the picture....a comrade by his side giving him honor in his last moments or something....just a thought. |
Joined: December 2nd, 2005
|How do you turn off the HUD? |
Joined: February 27th, 2005
|Open up the console ( use ~ ) |
then write: tm
Joined: February 25th, 2008
|I think it'd be better if he didn't wear a shield because it is in the ground for almost half. |
Joined: July 5th, 2007
|Poor sod, 9/10 |
Joined: May 7th, 2007
|The shield messed it up, and maybe some blood would be nice, not much though |
|Victoria G (Staff) |
Joined: March 2nd, 2007
|9/10 Nice picture, agree with the comments about the shield but nice placement of the sword. |
From: (Lanham, Maryland)
Joined: August 15th, 2006
|I'm not too concerned with the shield, but why outside of the Imperial City? It would have been much better if he had died in a goblin infested cave or in the realm of Oblivion. 8/10 |
From: (Alllentown, PA)
Joined: October 21st, 2007
|sword, ok. Shield junk, well I'm just tired of the Repitition of the PoTDs..... 1/10 |
Joined: May 21st, 2007
|You should ov had a bucket by his boot |
Joined: June 5th, 2006
|lol nice pic 10.10 great |
From: (North Bay,Ontario)
Joined: April 11th, 2007
|See what happens when you run with pointy objects!? lol 8/10 |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!