The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 11 | Last comment: 01-18-2008 at 20:47
Joined: November 27th, 2006
|I don't understand. BTW: I am one before the second to post! |
|Victoria G (Staff) |
Joined: March 2nd, 2007
|Nice screenie greatfool, heaven knows why it's rated so low 10/10 from me. |
Joined: August 29th, 2006
Gotta love the chick smiling up at the bear.
Joined: July 13th, 2007
|Lol tiber septim is still alive o.O 7/10 caption isn't superb >< |
Joined: January 25th, 2007
|Thanks guys! |
The caption was difficult for me because this screenie is part of a "story" that is several screens in length, about how my pc and companions are always running into these stones and cannot read what they say. So Smokey the Bear tells them what this one says... and ironically, it is about illiteracy.
Oh yeah, and the awful pun "Smokey Butts..." Heheh.
Oh well, alternative captions are always welcome!
Joined: October 16th, 2007
|10/10 cos them women hav nice tops |
From: (Lanham, Maryland)
Joined: August 15th, 2006
|A little iffy. 6/10 |
From: (Tunbridge Wells, kent)
Joined: November 25th, 2007
|Its good, 10/10, but the bear needn't have been used. You could have had the guy pointing at the stone and saying the caption. |
Joined: July 28th, 2007
|And not to be overly technical, but it isn't Tiber Septim, it's Uriel |
Joined: April 16th, 2007
|Ugh it won't load all the way... |
Joined: May 20th, 2007
The Bear made the picture great.
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!