The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. The Elder Scrolls Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 14 | Last comment: 01-27-2008 at 03:31
Joined: November 2nd, 2007
|How did you get these people up there? |
And how about that ship
10/10 from me
Joined: May 8th, 2006
|Very nice. Same questions as #1 though, where is this? |
|Victoria G (Staff) |
Joined: March 2nd, 2007
|Well he probably use a sailable ship mod probably something like Jason's Pilotable Ship, it has a usable rowboat to. The question actually should be how did they intend sailing the boat under the bridge as I'm sure it's not high enough |
Joined: August 25th, 2007
|Hehe maybe 2 people are not enough for an ambush.But still it is an nice pic. 10/10 |
From: (Lanham, Maryland)
Joined: August 15th, 2006
|Good pic. I might make a few minor changes if it was mine, but it's still a solid effort. 10/10. |
Joined: January 29th, 2007
|@ETFEAR - Take a look under the arches on the bridge mate |
Very good pic here. must have taken a lot of messing around too. 10/10
Joined: May 11th, 2007
|"Hehe maybe 2 people are not enough for an ambush.But still it is an nice pic" |
Maybe you didn't see the 5 other guys up there..?
Joined: January 8th, 2008
|nice pic 10/10 |
Joined: January 15th, 2005
|Nice This is near the waterfront, though, isn't it? |
Joined: December 2nd, 2005
Joined: August 1st, 2007
|2 npcs with Robes and a sword and 5 archers against A MIGHTY SPHARRTAN, Naw. Imperials are kickass. 10/10 |
Joined: July 28th, 2007
|Its a shame there was no way to show everything properly, I would've given it a 10/10 |
Joined: May 27th, 2007
|another great photo by arcano200 rock |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!